Maybe should split these upinto different posts but i'll see how this goes...

First thing, looking into the m100 specs, the standard tower specs vs the wireless version with built in amps, shows not identical specs. Im wondering why this is?

IE: the weights are different...ok fine, one has amps on board the other doesnt. No problem, makes sense.

But the sensitivity are one db difference. Not a big deal, could be affected by cabinet internal volume perhaps with amps versus no maps inside.

But the crossovers show a 40 hz difference in the mid to low range exchange, and the mid to high frequencies show a 0.3hz differnece at hat handoff. Just a typo in the spec sheet? Or is there actually a slightly tweeked crossover between the 2? Or is it the wireless version v4 specs and the m100 tower spec sheet is an older version and juist not updated? I'm kinda doubting the crossovers are sold different as I know Axiom is stalwart in their quality control within there " reference " modeling they use to keep continuity within the brand, IE not using " matched pairs" to ship out or worriying about sequential serial numbers etc.

I'll ask my roll off question in a bit as I continue my m100 research.

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595