I have standard 14 gage bulk cables running to my LFR 880’s. They are connected to a 125W Outlaw 5000 amp. I also have an EP 500 that is wireless. I am so very pleased with this 2.1 system, although the sub seems to lag a bit, but I can live with it. Also there are times where I would like to have more power to the speakers. I don’t hear any distortion when I’m pushing up the volume, but it concerns me that the volume control is almost to its limit. I am not interested in buying a new amp and am looking for ways to increase power to the speakers. I’ve recently been investigating speaker wire. My thought is to upgrade the wire from 14 gage to 10 or 12. My thinking is less resistance may allow for slightly more power going to the speaker not to mention higher quality sound. What do y’all think? Another question I have is the type of wire materials that compose the wires. So, what would be the best bang for the buck kind of wire? I’m not interested in ultra expensive cables, but would like to try high quality types at around $10-$25 per foot. I’m grateful that I can draw upon the expertise of the members of this forum. Thanks so much.