Originally Posted by RandomAudioGuy
Originally Posted by chesseroo
This is always a tough call, matching mains with a centre channel of a different brand. However as casey pointed out, Axiom has been in collaboration with Bryston to help them make speakers including fabrication out of the Axiom factory so i can only assume that the drivers will be of close enough make, materials and design that tonality 'could' match.
It certainly is a better bet than any other options.

This muddies the water, but again, IF you were to have a need to match the Bryston speakers with a centre channel and Bryston does not have one, then an Axiom centre is by far your closest best option.

This was what I thought. The Bryston speaker path isn't really an option as it seems I can't buy them here, so I'll have to buy them from US/CA, and it's very hard to do as most sellers don't send overseas.
Axiom however seems very happy to sell and ship to Australia.
Also Bryston don't do in ceiling speakers speakers, which Axiom do.

It sounds like Ill just have to get an Axiom centre and it'll be the closest thing I can get without going Bryston.

Axiom has a lot of options for in-wall, on-wall.
The only focus i have is more with mains and centre channel. I've never found enough tonal difference for what surround speakers put out to take away from the overall characteristic sound.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."