Hey Guys, Costco has KEF LSX on sale for 999 and just in time I was looking for something powered for my computer/work setup at home. Conventional wisdom says that 6.5" drivers on M3 vs 4.5" drivers on KEF says go for M3 and maybe even save a few hundred bucks.

I have Axioms M80 towers since 2013, best thing I had heard until recently when replaced my car audio system with ARC audio AMP and Focal speakers (forget the exact model), those in car Focal give M80 towers a run for their money, and honestly beat them, they aren't as loud as M80 but treble, seperation and puchy bass far outweighs M80s. So honestly got me asking, should I go Axiom again or try something again.

So in that what are your thoughts between KEF LSX vs M3. I hate to just order both and return one even though both Axiom and Costco have great return policies; so thought throw this out here.

All in all, my car audio system and M80s convinced me to throw away my crappy logitech (although ont he hgigher end of logitech) thats been my computer staple for past 10 years.