12' apart. MLP 14'. 5' screen. Backs of LFRs 2.5 feet away from front wall. LCD screen hanging on the wall.

My impression is that when audio comes from on-screen objects, that audio is localized in the center - most of the time. I've noticed in wide angle shots, sometimes there's an explosion away from center and for a critical listener like me, I do see the audio-visual discord but it doesn't bother me.

The best way I can describe it is that the centre image fills the area of my 5' screen. It really does sound like the image source is at the screen center and expands from that point. The 160 did that but it was less diffuse, more focused, less natural. And not always, but quite often, I hear voices to just right or left of centre. For example, when two people are sitting at a table talking to each other. I never heard that from a physical centre speaker.

I don't find the pseudo center image wanting. Volume is ideal. With the 160v4, it was too focused relative to what I have now and sometimes I had to bump up the center gain. Not nearly as much as with the 150v2 though. I have never found the pseudo center image to be too quiet even in older movies.

House of the Rising Sone
Out in the mid or far field
Dedicated mid-woofers are over-rated