I'd love to take part or see a double blind test with some of these high dollar speakers and other brands that are less $$$$. Not just to be like " look at Axiom" but to really see if these technlogy atually work to makethe sound more enjoyable or real. The doulble blind test would sure make leather clad front baffles seem a bit frivolous. I cant say i'd pck axiom for sure in that test, i really dont know until i tried a test. That would be incredibly fun to see the results, especially with songs and music that I was familiar with. I guess in the it's all pretty subjective, but removing the visual out of the test to limit a speaker to how it actually sounds is the real test. His review of the Sonus Faber was interesting but revolved alot arounfd how they looked and a bit about how they sound. If all there was was the sound to talk about than I think reviews would be believable. I bet most manufacturers are not keen on particiapting in a double blind test bc they aren't sure how they would fair.

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595