Oh there's creativity here, don't you worry. I wrote a nice little piece awhile ago, around christmas maybe, i'll see if I can find the thread. I was batting back and forth with 2x6 on that one. Creative writing was the only class I got an A in in highschool, the rest were C's and C-. I barely survived yet I finished early. I had the bare minimum of credits to graduate halfway thru the year due to a work experience program. Called a meeting with the principal to confirm my credits and said peace out in January! Only thing I really learned in school was how to work the system and cover my butt and follow my heart by way of a generally poor experience overall at school. So I guess i got what i needed from there after all, but I digress....

I did mean to say op amp! I was making a play on the word "chips" but I have a feeling you are about to correct me on that!
I've been reading and watching videos about different dACs and preamps etc, R to R, ladder etc blah blah blah, I threw it in there......school me, I can take it! I might even thankyou...

"Introduction: Lime Mankini Publishing proudly presents a tome of treasures of the audio wanderings of Mojo Mankini. His quixotic yet monastic thinking leads us into the proverbial rabbit hole of holography. Take a step into the 3D depths of audio as we expore the unknown with our unsung hero."

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595