*G* You'll notice my characterization of bands I hate (even distain) as being anyone who has worn makeup, spandex and had big hair all at the same time. The only exception to this rule is KISS, because - they're KISS.

My other rules of what I won't listen to:
- male vocalists who sing in a higher key than Debbie Gibson (Robert Plant)
- any band fronted by a bassist (save for the Police and Rush)
- any country album that doesn't include the word "shot", "convoy" or "whiskey" (Toby Keith still makes this list even with the word "whiskey" - he's not so much Honky-Tonk as Tonka trucks)
- Anyone with an irresponsibly difficult name to pronounce (ie: Yahweh Malmsteen, Nuno Butterball, Me'shell Neogeocello)
- the Fartz (yes, I realize they gave birth to Blaine Cook who would go on to front the Accused, but they also didn't drown Duff McKagen when they had the chance allowing him to go on to Guns & Roses)
- "punk" boy bands (AFI, Good Charlotte)
- guitar wanking
- piano wanking (Rick Wakeman - the antichrist plays a moog!)
- albums containing only "love songs" (tough catagory, because I have to overlook some Alice Cooper, Descendents and Pursuit of Happiness albums here)
- Anyone that has been touched by the pure evil that is Ronnie James Dio

(disclaimer - this has been a humourous look at bands and is not meant to be hurtful to anyone with tattoos of any of the above mentioned bands)

Bren R.