Graphs have to account for something. Is there a graph of the M60Ti frequency response? I assume that it is similar to the M80Ti.

As I've indicated in other posts, I have demoed Paradigm and Axiom side by side and both of us doing the test found the sound virtually indistiguishable. Paradigm, judging by the frequency response curve, should have a more "pure" sound in that it reproduces a broader range of frequencies close to the some sonic level whereas the Axioms has a lot more fluctuation overall. BUT, both speakers reproduce all frequencies at or near the same level.

Compare with the infamous Bose Acoustimass graph (this is from Intellexual.net for those who haven't seen it). Given this and either of the other two graphs, one can see that the sound reproduction from this system is not in the same ball park. Physically the speakers aren't capable of doing it.

In my search to buy a speaker I looked for the frequency response charts of systems that I was considering (those that I could find) to get a sense of what was behind the engineering of the speakers and how faithfully they could reproduce music. In the end, it was the conviction of the owners that sold me on the Axioms but I had the response graph of the M80Ti for back up. If someone had tried to sell me on the Acoustimass System with the same level of conviction, given that chart I'd have to say "Sorry No Sale".

In my case, I did not have much opportunity to demo speakers prior to buying them, but the response charts did give me an indication of where and where not to look.

Sean

Exaudio ergo cogito ergo sum