Thank you for your response Hambrabi,

It has been a while since I have had my setup in operation, back when I did, I recall having a fairly large dip at and around 40-60hz at the MLP (I have a UMIK 1 mic, with REW software, and use a minidsp 2x4HD for subwoofer corrections)

I currently have three subs, one at front wall (approx. 1/4 from right wall under center channel), one at the rear right corner of room, and one near field behind MLP.

I was also thinking of adding a fourth one of two possible locations (no other corner is possible given doorways/bar cabinetry), those positions either being about middle of room at back wall, or the left wall about 1/3rd from front wall (by the stair case).

Ultimately, once the renovation is complete, the issue I was having at the 40-60hz area, may be totally different given that I have changed sitting location by a couple of feet, added a drop ceiling, changed the flooring material and added a subfloor. I will definitely need to remeasure and dial in once everything is completed, but I figured if this could potentially help, it would be best to plan for it before everything was built.

Having said that, it seems like it is just too unscientific, and is unlikely to add any real-world benefit.

Last edited by Remus_Lupin; 11/08/22 06:03 PM.