Hey guys. The volume on my Denon receiver isn't working like it used to. Basically I haven't used it in a year because I was bedridden but now I am up in my wheelchair. When I turn the volume up, it isn't as loud as it used to be. What I mean by that is I would normally listen to it at around -15 or -10 at the most which is very loud. Now for some odd reason, I can turn it up past zero and the volume just starts to get as loud as it was previously at say- 10. It doesn't matter what mode I have it in IE stereo or with all seven channels running. I have had many receivers over the years and have been bedridden for extended periods of time, but when I go back to use them the volume level is the same. It's really bizarre and I do not have a sweet clue what is going on as nothing was changed. Do you guys know what the issue could be? Any help is greatly appreciated. Also I'm using voice to text on my phone so disregard any grammatical errors made. Thank you

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.