Hi,
i have another question on crossover setting and i need your suggestion. Here is the spec:
M60 : 37-22k
vp100: 95-22k
M3 : 20-22k
STF-2 : 25hz
Denon 3805 : Adjustable High and Low Pass Crossover 40/60/80/100/120/150/200/250

After running auto setup , i manually set FL/FR/C/SL/SR=SMALL since auto setup sets FL/FR and SL/SR=Large. I also set x-over to 100Hz.

Watching movie with this setup is awesome, but not good with music since there is too much bass and it does not blend well with main speakers. So, I set x-over to 80hz and it works quite well as long as i tune the volume on the sub down to 10 o'clock ( i set 12 o'clock when doing auto setup).

Question:
1> Based on the speakers setting above, if I set x-over=80hz, vp-100 seems to have a gap. Does it matter? or should i just set x-over=100Hz and tune the volume down on the sub a bit to reduce localization. In all, i just want to make the Sub blends well with main speaker so that I can hear tight and clean bass without localization.

2> Does anyone know the roll off frequency of M60? I don't have SPL , so i can't tell.

3> what setting do you suggest?

Thanks a bunch