All,

I just received my T752 on Friday, and am noticing some mildly annoying issues. I'm wondering if any of you have seen these issues before and might have some tips for getting them resolved.

First, some issues that I had heard about on other forums... I am hearing the "click" or "squeak" sound when adjusting the volume. It's only noticeable at low source volumes, so I'm not that concerned. Secondly, I experience the subwoofer "thump" when turning the receiver on. I don't think it's at a detrimental level, but it's at least very unrefined behavior for a $900 receiver.

Now for something I hadn't heard of before... When I turn the receiver on after a long standby period, the source is very quiet and static-y. The volume "squeak" also seems more pronounced. The static and volume "squeak" seem to fade over a period of 1-2 minutes as (I'm guessing) the amp warms up. Once the unit has been on for a few minutes, the static isn't noticeable. This is definitely the most disturbing behavior in my opinion.

Does anyone have any tips for how I might diagnose these problems at home before I move forward with NAD service?

Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------
M60s, VP150 and QS8s (2)