Geez, This again. I'm a EE and there isn't a bat [censored]'s worth of difference between an Wallmart's best extension cord and the very finest gold plated 5,000 strand 4-guage teflon insulated, NASA approved, insured by audio faires and blessed by Bethoveen himself speaker cord at $1,000 a foot.

Wire for Christ sakes is wire. You can dress it up any way you want but after you are done it's still wire! Wire is nothing! It is its purpose for being! Its reason de'etre. Its entire force for life. To be nothing! To be transparent!

Wallmart's best does a good job to be meaningless. Negligable inductance at 1 nH per inch, 50pF per foot, 5 milliohms per meter. None of it means squat when you are working into an 8 or 4 Ohm load impedance. God! When is this thing going to be put to a rest? What does it take? A wooden stake thru the chest? Give me a hammer for Christ sakes!

Anyway I'm all calm now. Good to get all that out. Give me a second to bring my breathng down. OK, I can move on now. Thanks.

I have a C370 driving a pair of Axiom 60's and a big bad-ass SVS sub-woofer. To me this is a perfect combination.

I'm a classical, pre-disposed to Motzart kind of guy. The whole setup is in my shop where I spend my days. Naturaly, the sound system has to be there as well because, that's where I spend my days.

As I said, I'm a EE. I design analog power circuits. I need music and a very good sound system while I work. I'm a tense guy, I run a 10 million dollar business, deal with people who sometimes are assholes and I really need music to calm me. I make a lot of money so I chose the best. I can buy anything I want but I chose Axioms and NADs. They just simply sound very good together.

I picked the C370 because from listening to it there is nothing better including the boutique amps. I heard plenty of them. Speakers, the same way. Nothing better to my ears than the 60s.

Lots of missteps along the way. I won't mention them. Speakers and amps. Gave it to my kids. They have some mighty expensive stuff.

Mariss