This is what I am trying to do. It may seem funny but, I saw it in a Bose display once and trying to get the same effect. I want to turn my plasma into a living fish tank when I am listening to music.

I am using a Denon 3805, Denon 2220 DVD, Gateway 46 inch plasma. When listening to music it is usually through the DVD player. I could add another DVD if a disc is available for a fish tank scene. I could also use a laptop to connect to 3805, but that ties up a laptop. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas, or could point me in the right direction.

BTW I just got the entire system calibrated and installed. I am running 60's, 150, QS8's and a SVS pb2plus sub. All I have to say is Holy [censored]. The sub was a bit of overkill and was a concern when I dished out the $1300.00 US. I have NEVER been in the middle of this type of sound wave onslaught in my life. Remember in the movie "Scanners" when the guys head blew up. I am sure I could get the same results with a few taps of the remote. It is just amazing how well it all blends at both low and high volumes. My 14 year old daughter has claimed HT room for all friday nights for her friends. She said, "Dad I never thought you'd be so pimpin". I think thats a good thing... especially since not so long ago she said, "Dad, Your so yesterday". Thanks for helping a Dad be cool again.
Njoyment
Pictures to follow...