thanks for the great replies guys, i think this thread will help people out a lot, many of you have given great input, with a lot of hard facts that people can reference, i know it has helped me out...

TurboDog1, i am kind of forced to wait, im in the navy, and am currently in school for the next year or so, and i currently live on base, my room is .... 10X10, thats with a bed, computer desk, and entertainment center, so at the moment, i dont "Really" have room, my room is probably smaller than most of your bed rooms, but its the military... and its free! so more money for cool stuff like, epic 60... actually in my current room, i can only use 1 qs8... my other room was lager, but i had a roommate back then.... anyhow, i think i am rambling...

back to the point at hand, realistically the soonest that i would make a purchase is 6 months i believe... in 6 months i move off of base, for the completion of my schooling, then when i go to a boat, i will most likely live off base, and will get to "chose" where i live..