ya'll are cracking up this morning!

but, i am ashamed to say, yes i was there with my big sausage hands, tongue out, trying to wind the wire around the post. after about 15 minutes of that, and still getting a bad connection, thats when i decided to go to the electronic store and get the banana plugs. one of my better decisions in life!

and my cone fetish WAS/IS gone. on the first night, i did a little 'tap, tap' on the cones(with clean hands), ran my fingers over the gorilla ports, and then put the screens on, never to grope them since.. although, funny story.. i had a friend over to check out the system(this was the guy who was all gung-ho for polk audio), and i took the screens off. i could tell, he wanted to 'tap' them but just looked at them and ran his fingers over the gorilla ports.. i told him, "go ahead, you can touch them", and he did the tap.. he started laughing and said," well i wanted to , but some people really hate that, and i didnt want to piss you off"!! i just laughed and told him i did the same thing.. it made me feel good to know that i aint the only one with this 'fetish' thing.

so, just to clarify.. there is no speaker fondling going on at bigjohns residence.

BTW- i came home from work yesterday, and shannon had a friend over, and they were scrapbooking to elton john, turned up pretty loud(at least by her standards). shannon had played the opening thunderstorm scene from 'open range' for her.. i was sooooo proud.. my wife, showing off the HT system.. i was speechless. i think, against her will, she is starting to like it as much as me. she has music playing almost everyday when i get home.

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??