Just remembered that I has a small problem when I first started posting here. I don't remember if it was EXACTLY the same problem you are having (old timers memory loss, ya know), but it turned out to be my pop-up blocker. It also blocked scripts. Once I set it to "always ALLOW pop-up/scripts from this WEB site," I had no further problems.

If you are NOT running a pop-up/script blocker, It's possible that little toolbar may have reset your security settings when it installed itself on your computer.

To find out, on the Internet Explorer toolbar (assuming that's what you use) go to Tools, Internet Options, Security. Unless you have customized your settings, the little slider should be showing a setting of "Medium."

If the little slider is not showing "Medium," You have a choice. You can reset the slider to "Medium," which will effect all your security settings. Unless you yourself have personally customized these settings, I think that's the thing to do, since that is the setting recommended by Microsoft.

Or, you can just reset only the "scripting" settings to see if that is the problem.

To do that, click on "Custom Level." Scroll down to "Scripting," and see if the 3 settings in that category are set to "enable."

If they aren't set to "enable, note what they are set to, and set them to "enable." Click "OK," "Apply," "OK," and see if that solved the problem.

If it didn't, you can go back in and reset the scripting settings the way they were, and try something else.

Hope you get this solved.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton