This thread thread is multi-purpose:

- A place for people to post pictures so that they can show others their lovely new speakers and setup.
- A place for potential owners to check out different colors in "real world" placement
- A place for the rest of us to "talk to shop" (with more detailed questions going in their owne thread obviously)

So I'll start it off:

Picture One:

This first picture is from the far left corner of my room, it shows you my non-standard setup (as far as rooms go):

Picture 2:

This second picture shows one of M60's, my VP150, my new Denon AVR-3805, a borrowed DVD player, a PS2, a temporary (replacing asap) stand, and my horribley tiny 24" TV (being replaced by a 61" HLP6197 when it comes out around Nov 2004).

PIcture 3:

This picture shows one of my QS8's, mounted with a Full Metal Bracket, from the ceiling actually. The ceiling is being finished later this year, and that beam you see will be shortened to match the height of the ceiling (thus it'll look like it's actually suppose to be there

http://www.cerdonis.com/tmp/Pics/shot2.jpg

Picture 4:,/b>

The back of my receiver (part of it anyways). Note the THICK and BIG component video cable, that's Axiom's brand of cable, it dwarfs the one from my PS2 . That speaker wire is Axiom as well, with banana plugs from.... damn it's starts with a R and you can get it at future shop :P. And incase you're curious the masking tape is cheasy labels so I can remember which cord coming out the wall is what

Picture 5:

Here's a shot of one of my M60's... Nothign else was unpacked yet and it's sitting next to my old dated (30 years+) stuff.... It's just so you guys can see the finish.

Picture 6:

This final picture is similar to the one above, just to look at the finish

Now my camera does have a strong flash, as those blue drawers which look really really light, are actually a darkish blue... so take them for what you will.

I'll post more pictures soon now that everything is more setup like

- D

"Big John is my Idol...or is it that other way around? Let's ask Ray!"