This person(joey) made some compelling arguements for the m22's back in april when he first purchased them. Saying things like "also these speakers have an enormous sound stage- wow! i can sit back, close my eyes, and picture the musicians in front of me- with adequete spacing between instruments...no overlaps!", and "the amount of detail this speaker belts out is very excellent,not unlike paradigms- i think the m22tis compare favorable against the paradigm reference 20 or 40 bookshelves(albeit the lowend may not be as great". And finally, "overall if i had to do it all again- i would not regret, think twice, or even look at the other speakers i was looking at before- i would still buy my axioms... again and again and again." He has some very kind words to say about axiom in the above quotes.Yet three months later he says the axioms have a weak soundstage and you shouldnt compare the axioms with the paradigms because the 20's are far superior, even though he initially stated otherwise. A bit of contradiction there. I've never listened to the polks, but if that is his cup of tea then so be it. His opinion is just that, an opinion. If anyone out there is contemplating a speaker purchase, then let your ears decide! Or maybe your wallet to.

*Michael*
AV123 Refugee - X-LS Encore, X-Voce, X-Omnis, Elt-Dpa's
Denon AVR-591
Magnavox NB500MGX BDP