Everything was received in great shape. The outer boxes were a little damaged, but the all inner boxes were in great shape. These speakers look great, especially the M60s.

After unpacking all the speakers I connected up the M60s and started listening to various CD's. WOW! I heard sounds that I have not heard before and the clarity is amazing. My wife sat down and I let her listen for about 5 minutes before asking her what she thought, and I quote "much better".

My old speakers were JBL LX44s. These are actually pretty decent speakers and I didn't know how much of a difference I would hear between the JBL's and the M60s. I am very pleased.

The QS8's won't be connected for a day or two. I have to run new wire for these. The QS8s were factory outlet buys, I have yet to find a blemished on either speaker. I will look them over better tonight.

I spent so much time listening to music and the M60s that I did not really listen to the VP150. After I get the speakers all set and calibrated I will let everyone know what I really think.