Well, I've managed to put my foot in my mouth quit a bit last weekend. Just for the record, I was just trying to fully understand what the goal was here. I do understand that more wattage was the main reason. I've seen receiver's go into oscillation when two feeds are coming from the same power source (a denon receiver) into a loudspeaker. The end result is a (possessed) noise coming from the loudspeaker during shutdown. I believe it's the capacitors draining voltage. I don't know about Denon, but I do know that not all amp sections are created equal. I actually used to repair audio gear in my past life, 10 years ago. So, I actually had seen some strange things. I worked for an authorized repair depot for some mid to high end equipment. I don't talk about it much here. I like to see some of the misleading stuff that pops up here and there.

I really like the ATI amps. For the money though www.outlaw.com these gems are very clean. The end result is clean sound, the amp doesn't influence the sound whatsoever, that the job for the M80's.

I also hope that I didn't insult anyone here. That was not my intention

Last edited by tleigh; 07/26/04 03:12 PM.

M80's VP150 QS8's Earthquake SuperNova MKV-15
Integra DTR-7.4 Outlaw 755 Outlaw M200's Outlaw ICBM