Wow... Thanks so much for all the great suggestions. The M60's in the pic probably aren't spaced equally apart, but there is no problem in doing so. The setup will be used for 60% HT and 40% music. I know the sub location is probably something that will need a lot of experimentation. That is perfectly fine.

What speakers will be the best tonal match for the M60? The M2i or the M3s? The M22s are probably overkill for the rear, so stepping down to a smaller speaker is no problem. They can be placed closer as well. The QS8 on the right wall by the sofa will have to be EQ'd a little higher than the rest. To make that seat a little more appealing, I think I can pull it in slightly closer to the center of the room towards the sweet spot.

Another concern of mine is the M60 placement from the wall. I think I can get 4"-5" of space behind the right M60... is that enough space for the ported rear to work well? The other on will not have an issue with that.

I had not thought of moving the TV parallel to the fireplace. It can be done. How would the seating and speaker placement go then? I think I will try to come up with a diagram of that as well to see. Thanks so much for all the great suggestions... As you can see I am starting from scratch here. The only thing that is set is the amount of furniture in the room... everything else is wide open including placement...