Thanks for the replies.

The sixth speaker in the rear would somehow be hanging from the ceiling. I may put it all the way back against the wall. I thought about 7.1 but from what I have read there isn't much difference between 5.1 and 7.1. I thought about 6.1 for because of price but mainly to keep upgraditus away as long as possible.

bigjohn - So is simulated sound pretty lame? If so you make a good case for 5.1 especially for budget. Is there any word on 6.1 and 7.1 tracks being made for the future?

Ray3 - You are right. I was only thinking of M22s because of money but from what I have read on this forum I would be much happier with M60s. I will either wait on the sub or save awhile longer and spring for the 60s. Speaking of DVD players I have to say that I am enjoying my Zenith DVB318. Just this week my new and first RPTV came and it is great! (Panny PT53x54) The DVB318 upconverts dvds to 480p/720p or 1080i. It does a fantastic job too. So far the first 5 dvds that I have tried have looked like high def to me or very close. I was never a fan of RPTV's and swore I would never own one. I just thought I would let others know about this player. Anyway I will look into that Denon when my ratio changes from 90/10!:)