I'm almost at the point where I have to decide on a centre speaker. I have M3 fronts, QS4 rears, and a very nice PSB sub. The space we have dedicated for our movie/music room is 12x12 although it does open up behind us for another 15ish feet. We have no problems with the volume that the M3s put out as they fill the space easily. So the question is which centre to go for; the VP100 or the VP150. I realize that everyone will say that the VP150 is the better speaker, but aside from the ability to hit higher sound pressure levels, is there a real difference in the quality of sound. Ian describes the difference between the M60 and the M80 as being one of volume not quality. I placed an M3 in the centre for a bit and it sounded fine although it wasn't shielded enough, so there is no question that a smaller speaker has enough balls for this space. So...any advice? I can't try out Axioms 30 day tryout because I will be buying from a dealer who unfortunately is not close enough to allow an audition, so I pretty much have to be right the first time. Thanks
PS: anyone auditioned the PSB Alpha C? Think that it would match up well with Axioms?