Since I recently got wise and got the 22s and the 150 and the QS8s...its like I lived and switched to AXIOM...LOL

I am really digging throwing everything I have at the 22s. I hit the gammet from clasical to country, metal pop, rock, folk, funk, you name it. These sound rich and very full.

I am about 10-14 feet away from them and they are spread aboout 5 feet apart on either side of my TV. On the 24" stands.

ok..they seem to radiate very well and have nice mid and bass even at low levels. The highs are accurate and not hazy.

all of this said, and i skiimed through the post about the different toweers...

the question is if the 22s ar as nice as I want, what ntoteable and noticable advantages do the larger towers tend to provide?

my guess is more low end and larger spread for bigger rooms.

I would imagine..if i saved enough $.01 s i could add a set of the towers. (any of the models)

This assumes that they really can offer MORE than I am swimming in right now..these 22s are that nice. Mind you I am not getting greedy LOL..but if the 22s are this good...I gues the towers must be a notch or two above ???

"There is one thing that I know for sure, and that is that I know nothing." ...Socrates