Don't get me wrong, I would never lie to the wife. I always like to use some laughter when making a big purchase. The boyish charm seems to take the edge off. I wanted to see if anyone else, like me, did some groveling.

The M60"s came in and I got it all hooked up. I am having an issue with my Outlaw 1050 sending it's audio signal to all the speakers. It will sound great then it will mute for a second or two then the sound will be back. Steve at Outlaw has been invaluable in hooking it all back up, spending over 30min with me on the phone so I will call him on Monday. I cannot say nicer things about Outlaw.

It was great to get the Outlaw LFM Sub in the same day as the M60's. Felt like Xmas ripping into the boxes like a 10 year old. Everything is hooked up and today I will be crawling around setting the sub location and pointing the M60's right. I did listen to some music last night and was floored with the M60 sound quality. VERY HAPPY though I am still thinking about picking up some Stream speakers....kidding.

Anyway, thanks for the advice on this one. I will see if my wife knows how to get a pic sent out.