Update!!! Ok, while patiently waiting for my factory outlet order to arrive, about 3 more weeks...:) I went ahead and picked up a Denon AVR-2805 locally for $727, which I was pretty pleased with the price, although I did have to pay sales tax Man, I'm glad that decision is over.

Thanks again for everyone's input, especially the sales/tech force at Axiom!

One question I have that I'm hoping someone can provide feedback is regarding my surround/rears. I am planning on using 4 Qs8's to make up the LR surrounds and LR rears. The L surround will be the only one attached to a wall, the other three will be hanging from my ceiling. I know some have used the FM Bracket, but I would like them to hang a little lower to allow the top driver to breath a little more. I know you can pivot this bracket, but then the bottom driver will be pointing slightly away from the listening area. I talked to Joe at Axiom about an idea I had, and he said they have a similar setup in one of the testing rooms. I was thinking about hanging a piece of nice oak vertically down from the ceiling, maybe around 15in. or so. It would be cut about the same width of the Qs8's, and then I would attach the Qs8's near the bottom. This backing might help simulate being mounted to a wall and help the sound bounce towards the listening area? Just curious if anyone else has done anything like this. Below is a link to a pic that shows my dilema, I'm just worried with no walls behind me or to the right of me there will be nothing to bounce the sound off?

Pic of my setup.

Thanks again, Randy

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85