As a new Axiom owner I thought I'd share a great story about the shipping and receipt of my Epic 60 system.

I ordered my system with a custom finish (American Natural), and the sytem was shipped on schedule. Unfortunately, the schedule coincided with the movement of hurricane Charley (remember?) through the northeast U.S. As a result, when FedEx delivered the system, the bottoms of the double-boxed cartons were completely destroyed by water (I assume the shipment was left on the runway during the heavy rains). The tattered remains had been pulled together by some considerate person using 1" wide cellophane tape! Thank you!

The FedEx delivery person said, "You may want to file a claim!" For all of you who have waited breathlessly for your custom order to arrive, you can imagine my mental state of mind.

I removed the boxes to find that each speaker was wrapped in heavy, clear plastic by Axiom at their shipping facility. Long story made short: every speaker was fine!

Thank you Axiom for your careful and considerate packing and shipping policy. You saved my Epic 60 system. Please don't every stop the plastic wrap--it was a system saver!

Now, as I set up and enjoy my system, I can become an active member of the Axiom family (as soon as I solve my sub problem posted separately). Cheers!