Ajax - Careful with that word old... with you and Ray still here, I look like an embryo.

Ringmir - thanks for keeping that stuff out of sight. Hard to ignore when you're forced to read it.

WhatFurrer - If we look alike... get a jack handle (not Jack's handle) and muck yourself in the face a few hundred times, it's GOT to be an improvement!

Spiff - How goes the new house shuffle?

Tom - I... well... oh, hell... *hugs you*

BigJohn - Nope, hair hasn't grown - it keep the 1/8" guard close at hand, though during summer I can't shave as often as I'd like... started looking a bit like Willie Nelson there.

twodan19 - No. Bad Dan.

md55 - explains why my ears were ringing.

kcarlile - I intend to stay away.

tleigh - careful of the use of the word feedback to an audio technician.

SpockTheater - you still confuse me... it's comforting in a way.

bray - I honestly don't remember what the question was but if I helped, that's all that matters.

littleb - to quote Goofy "aww... Gawrsh"

Jag - Technical expertise? Comes in two flavours - having crossed wrong wires and blown things up, and having been slapped by an old salty audio tech just before crossing two wires, protecting me from blowing things up.

BigWill - those remote batteries... first get a 16oz ballpeen hammer and a 6" angle grinder... BTW, hope that's your son in your avatar, if not, you're going bald FAST.

Bren R.