I am *this* close to getting an Axiom setup (5.1), and have some questions regarding mounting the QS4 surrounds.

My current satellite setup is ceiling mounted with the rear speakers directly to the side of the listening area, pointed straight in and down towards the couch just a little bit (maybe 5-10 degrees).

With the QS4's, it appears that I can use the T-bracket to mount directly on the walls. If I do this, they would need to be almost at the ceiling (8ft), as one has to go over a door. I don't think I can angle the speakers at all with the t-brackets, though. Correct?

The second option is to purchase the FMBs (seem a bit pricey to me, though), and ceiling mount them, pointed a bit down into the room as well. The mounting instructions online show screwing the brackets directly into the speakers, but I see some posts here that say the speakers are now pre-fitted with a bolt for the FMB. If the QS4 hasa bolt, is it posistioned so that they can be ceiling mounted, and still be angeled a bit?

Answers or advice?