In reply to:

Once again I disagree. My Denon 2815 sounds vastly different then my Denon 2800MKII when it comes to CD quality. The 2800 is by far and away a better transport. Hell it doesn't even play SACD or DVDA and the 2815 does DVDA and it still sounds better.

What's next in here, a $99.00 WalMArt DVD player is as good as a $1000.00 one?

Please explain first what the hell your comparing to. You are not seemingly comparing apples to apples.

Well first of all I don't follow you. Secondly you are actually in agreement with me that a player that is expensive will vastly sound better than a cheaper player.
The 2815 is way cheaper than the 2800. If you actually read what I was saying I was summarizing that a really expensive player can have some advantages but not always. I do not believe that all CDs & DVDs are created equal like some people on here do.

Denon 2815 5-Disc Progressive Scan DVD-Audio/Video Changer • 10-bit, 54-MHz Video DAC • Burr-Brown 24-bit, 192-kHz Audio DACs •

Denon DVD-2800 single disc Progressive Scan DVD Player • Analog Devices 24-bit, 96-kHz Audio DACs
• HDCD decoding and audiophile circuitry
Silicon Image DVDO PureProgressive Sil504 decoding
Audio is served by an Analogue Devices differential-mode DAC with HDCD. 96kHz data is available from the digital outputs for discs that conform to the DAD (24/96 stereo) standard

Did you actually read my post or were you replying to someone else?