Ron sorry I didn't post the review yet. I planned on doing it Friday night but the whole weekend was just too busy. I'did get part of it finished Friday night but I'm not done yet.

As for the bass that the m80s produce, I can say that the m80s bass is INCREDIBLY strong and tight. I was amazed at the amount of clean bass that the m80s produced. It's just like Ron says. When I was over his house I asked him several times to check the pre-amp to see if the subs were on(by the way he has two REALLY nice Velos). The bass from the m80s is also very fast. I brought music that I was very familar with and I know the bass notes in these songs very well. At one point Ron put in Finding Nemo and I would have swore that by the way the whole room was shaking that the dual subs were on, but they weren't.

OK I have to finish writing the review. Hey Ron thanks for the demo. The m80s will definately be my next set of speakers.

Anyone want to buy a pair of JBL HLS820 and an HLS Center. I know this guy named Legairre whose selling them and picking up some m80s.