No way was I going to wait on ordered cables. I ran over to rat shack and all they carry is monster which I would have bought, but they only had 12 ft. I then went to circuit city and thats all they had in stock also,so I ended up at best buy and purchased 25 ft of the AR cable for $19.00. All this took me about an hour and a half.
When I returned home I hooked up the cable and did the "subwoofer crawl". Once I found the "sweet spot", I tested the sub there and absolutly hated the placement ,I could tell where the bass was coming from (from my left side). I did the crawl again and ended up fitting it in where my old sub was. So...... all that cable worry and shopping for nothing. I'll probably do a new "sub crawl" this weekend.
Right now the sub is on the front wall between the entertainment centers right side and my right M60. This thing goes wayyy low. So far I've tweaked it for tunes only and it really sounds great. Tomorrow night I'll tweak it with a star wars flick and see if I still like the placement. Once I get everything tweaked out I let you guys know what I think.

LIFE IS SHORT.
DON'T BE A DICK.