Hey,

M22's are running great, I enjoy their sound more and more everyday. Just wish I had more music to pump through them (I was robbed 2 years ago and had 300 cd's stolen, haven't been able to reaquire all of them yet )

While the M22's have done a great job with a phantom center channel while watching DVD's, that only works for a 2 foot space in the center of our couch, and I'm looking at two choices for a center, either a single M2i or the VP100. For now I'm using my old realistic Minimus 7 overachievers as surrounds, and they are doing a great job for now.

I know that the M2i now is, in effect, a mini M22ti, and I wonder if it will blend across front better than the VP100.

Also, due to room dimensions, there is only about 4.5 feet separating my M22's. There is a doorway to our office immediately to the the left of the listening area as you face it, and I can't space the M22's any farther apart without infringing on the door opening. Am I better off with the phantom center for now, or should I purchase a center channel?

I should also mention that our living room is 15 x 11 feet with the system on the 15 foot wall with the doorway on the left, and an open space into the dining room on the right, and a bay window on the left wall. We sit about 7 feet away on the couch on the other 15 foot wall. The M22's are on 20 inch stands approx. 2.5 feet off the front wall, even with the front of the monitor screen.

Thanks in advance,

DL

DL