You're gonna love the 750 - I have it powering a pair of M60s, VP100 and a pair of QS8s - I also have a set of crappy kenwoods for the rears for 7.1 (which I like, by the way).

I went with the Hsu STF-2 and love it. It provides more than enough bass, and I often find myself turning it all down because of the neighbors! I have a room that is 18 x 10 with 9 foot ceilings. It's an open room, some a lot of sound is lost as it escapes through two big openings in the room. BUt I find that this combo works exceptionally well.... you'll likely also find people who will recommend going with the M22s and a sub. Both appear to be a great combo.

If you're going to use your home theater mostly for movies, I migth consider going with the M50s or 40s, depending on your budget too. For movies, the frequency range and detail isn't as important for your mains (I think). But in that case, you might consider using taht extra saved cash for the VP150.

I assure you that you'll be happy no matter what! Take the plunge and don't look back. You won't regret it.