I have done alot of research over the past few months and after reading alot about receivers, those two seem very very interesting for a few reasons.One of them being, they are both praised for their musical qualities (especially the Arcam model)wich is important to me as my set up will be used 50/50 music-HT.Another reason would be the fact that both these companies seem to offer nice multi channels power amps so if I ever need more power, I wont have to worry about compatibilaty problems, at least I hope so.

Not as important as the reasons stated above but they also offer pretty decent DVD players. I am trying to avoid having too many components from too many different companies, although this aint a must by any means.Lastly but most importantly these receivers are in my budget range, of course I would love to get myself some Krell seperates but I have to be realistic...I plan on matching this equipment with the Epic 60 system, my HT room is rather small and according to what I have read so far the Epic 80 needs more space than what I have right now.

So my questions are, any of you guys running your Axiom speaker system with one of those receivers if so what are your thoughts?

If you were to do it all over again would you go the same route or would you opt for something different?

Thanks Eric