if you have regular 8ft ceilings, then the M60's will be fine for that room. that would give you under 5000 cuft, and the 60's can fill that with no prob.

the combination of speakers you mentioned, is very common. they match up very well, and when pushed with a good receiver, have plenty of volume to spare. the QS8's would be fine placed on the wall behind the listening area. typically, you want the surrounds to the side, but every room has its limitations. i know there are several people in here that have the surrounds on the rear wall, and they have no complaints. i would have no reservations about that.

dont end up compromising on your sub.. that is a pretty good sized room, so you will need a sub. to experience the LFE's in most movies, a sub as an absolute requirement. make sure that when you do purchase one, that it has the power to cover the whole room.. may i suggest HSU or SVS brands.. the new axiom EP500 and 600 are nice, but VERY expensive, and it appears that budget is a concern... it is for most of us.

the 60's, 150, and QS8's would be great in that space, and i think you would extremely pleased with them. pull the trigger!!

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??