*hugs his PB2-Plus... or uh... PB12-Plus/2 ? I think that's it's new model number*

Anyways depending on weight (my shipping weight was 160 lb's) they'll hit with you with PST and GST, Brokerage (Because custom touches it), but NOT duty. If you get duty they are IN ERROR, as SV Subwoofers is NAFTA approved so the duty should be waved.

I think your sub is smaller though. So I think you'll go through UPS and only get a $55 CDN Brokerage fee... not to bad.

Every time you wince at the price, just remember mine was twice as much as yours

Finally - I was worried about the whole "what if it breaks?" issue, they will call you on the phone and give you instructions if need be. They only ship the broken parts, so you never (ok VERY VERY VERY rarely) have to ship them the whole subwoofer....

Finally their service is OUTSTANDING... I've gotten replies to emails sent at 5PM at like 9PM the same night...crazy bastards never sleep!

If you have any questions, PM me... (or email me at the-smurph AT rogers DOT com)

- D

"Big John is my Idol...or is it that other way around? Let's ask Ray!"