I am wanting to buy a new system.
My friend tells my to buy Axiom, he knows alot more then I do when it comes to stereo so I will listen to him there.

After listening to his M22's with a NAD c350 I decided I need Alot more bass from what I buy. My taste in music would be Kid Rock or something like that.

I want a set of towers, so Im looking at the M50's or M60's. At first I was set on the m60's but I see that the woofer in the 50's is 1/4 inch bigger and also the 50's have no mids. So am I right in thinking this set would give more of an overall base sound? I have read alot of post's on the M60's where people claim they are too bright. (Which is what I thought of the M22's, for me anyway.)
But I like the idea of more speakers in the 60's because I do like my music to have plenty of volume

If this helps the room size is about 400 sq foot.

To power them the Onkyo TX-SR600 is at the top of my list right now because Id like to also watch some Nascar with awsome sound.

Any input would be great, Im pretty much a noob when it comes to this stuff. 2 weeks ago I didnt even know what an interconnect was, but Ive done alot of reading since then!

Much thanks.