OK, it's time for a new car radio... the current one won't play CDs most of the time and skips when it does. Anyone got any advice? Here's what I'm looking for:

1. AUX input (preferably a 1/8 inch jack on the front) for the iPod.

2. CD player (dur)

3. $200 or less.

4. Decent controls. I don't need any flashy, multicolored lights or little teensy all-alike buttons (anyone who's driven a early-mid 90s Ford knows what I'm talking about here...)

5. It's going in a Volvo with a double height radio area, so no worries about size.

6. Decent power. (22 watts RMS x 4 or better)

7. A removeable face. I don't exactly park it in low crime areas. I've had the stereo stolen from my other car (a Honda Civic) twice, both times resulting in broken consoles and/or windows and pain in the ass repairs.

The Volvo has its old stock speakers, except for the front where I put in some Alpines. That means it's got 5.25s on the front doors, 5.25s on the back doors, and little dinky speakers on the D pillars (wagon) for some strange reason. Since the radio that's in there right now is aftermarket, I assume that those back speakers don't pose a problem impedance or power wise.

Thanks, all!

I am the Doctor, and THIS... is my SPOON!