I watched a screener of the "Team America World Police" movie last night, and it was, without a doubt, THE FUNNIEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN! I have never laughed that hard from start to finish at a movie. I can't even think of one that comes close to how off the chart funny this flick is. The genius of the creators stands out in every line and every shot of this thing.

For those of you who don't know, this is the puppet movie done by the creators of "South Park." If you laughed at the SP movie, this one will bring you to your knees. I'm already making plans to go back and see it with friends this week.

I won't give anything away about the jokes or the story, but suffice it to say that I found this movie to be so outrageously funny because it's basicaly just like any other action movie by Jerry Bruckheimer or Michael Bay. Except with puppets. And what's even more brilliant than that fact is that it works on more than one level. They're not just making a statement about the current events of our country, but also about bad movies, bad actors, and a whole slew of other issues, of which you'll have to see on your own. And they did it without so much as one joke about Bush in the entire thing. They could have easily taken that simple and cliched route, but instead they chose to find a new and fresh angle on politics and pop culture.

Come on and post your own thoughts about this movie. I'd love to read other's opinions, regardles of whether they're the same or different than mine.

Enjoy it!
Kevin