Jag had already mentioned it, base on what I read I think the best competitor to M60 is the Onix Rocket 750, if you get the B-stock they cost about the same as M60. If you don't mind bookshelf then you should audition Dynadio Audience 52SE.

But the customer service from Axiom is second to none, they never pressure you to buy their higher end stuff, nor would they ever recommend something you don't need. I wanted to upgrade from M2i to M22ti, Amie said no problem, and the upgrade was gladly sent my way no question asked. Then I found a woofer has dents on it, most people probably would ignore them but I wanted all woofers to be perfect, and Joe said no problem, he'll send a new woofer right away, again...no question asked, and guess what? it was here infront of my door in 2 days. Personally, I think the customer service alone worth almost half of my speakers cost!! sure, there might be better products out there at the same price point, but you'll be hard pressed to find better customer service. And no, I do not work for Axiom nor am I on commision, I'm just another very satisfied and happy M22ti owner. :-)