I will begin this little narrative by plainin' that about 5 years ago the MISSUS had decided that she wanted to buy a house. So, I was dragged 'round town to look at several existing properties. I looked at this and that, gave the dear girl my opinions. Eventually, some offers were made and finally one of these was agreed upon. I must further 'plain that this hood is populated by many elderly people of Northern European decendency.

I know it is almost Halloween, making recent knowledge a kind of comical coincedence. My closest neighbors, are moving out after 40 years of residence with 2 ghosts, as I have been told. It turns out my neighbors are wiccans and practice witchcraft of some sort. They are going to perform a "passover" or an exorcism, allowing the ghosts to leave the house.

I've noticed that the neighbors on my other side are a little eccentric, also. My mind has become to wander to the realization that I AM SURROUNDED BY WITHCES. And I think it is kind of cool. I just hope I haven't been the subject of some kind of spell. Happy Halloween my friends.