I returned my Onkyo Integra 5.2 since I did not open it for the last 4 months. This is due to the fact that I am in a transition place until my new place is fully built to move in.
I was lucky enough to get it upgraded to the Rotel RSX1065 which has a little more options and a little more ummmphhh.
I purchased the front M22Ti and rear surround QS4 last week but it is currently running on my crappy HK AVR10.
When listening to music I found the current M22Ti has detail but it seems to be lacking something. My old 300 series B&W for 6 years seem to sounds more warm, better mids and low but not as great details and highs as the M22Ti. Is this receiver just crappy? Or does the speaker need some break-in time?
On another note the Rotel comes as a 5.1 but can be upgraded to 6.1 or 7.1 via an amplifier. How much more enjoyment will I get from a Pro Logic 2 5.1 setup versus a DTS ES Discrete 7.1? And if I go 7.1 do I get another QS4 or should I get a direct firing speaker?

HELP!!!!! This stuff really digs into your wallet. I don't want to purchase stuff that I won't neccessarily need or even notice.

Saturn