My m50ti's arrived today at 12:32 pm. I kept looking out the window for the fedex truck to arrive. I, of course, didn't see the truck arrive but got to the window just as the drive threw I mean dropped a box onto his dolly. I jerked the window open and started yelling at him to just wait!! I live on the 3rd floor so by the time I got down there he already had the other box off the truck. It was pouring down rain and I'm barefoot with a tee shirt on. I give the guy a dirty look while examining the boxes. They looked fine so I signed for em in the street. Took em upstairs..Man these things are heavy. Was very worried about the speakers till I opened the first box to see thay were double boxed...This is where I started grinnin.

Took the first one out.. Grin...Jeez it's huge. Set em both up..Grinnin hard now. Mind you I've never heard axioms before. Grin.. Man much better than I expected and I was expecting alot. I had no idea what to play first so I just turned on the denon and watched so movies on digital cable. Ummm What the hey. These sound better in stereo than my old system in 5.1.

Oh yeah these were factory seconds. I haven't found a blemish yet.

My only problem with these speakers is I had to leave them home alone and go to work. This made me sick so I took off work tommarrow..Grins

Thank you to all who answered all my questions and give such knowledgable advice. You guys made this a much less
stressful experience and I for one really appreciate it.

Now to start saving for the rest of the set.

Leaf