Hi friends, I wanted to say hi and need you expertise as I will be purchasing Axiom soon. My dear old big screen is on its last legs and I will be replacing all audio and video systems. I started out researching the 42" Plasmas, then was going to pull the trigger on a 52” DLP Toshiba. Right now, I’m leaning towards the 50” Hitachi 50’ LCD screen. The only thing I have decided for sure are the Axiom Speakers. I’ve learned more in the last week from the Axiom owners then from any store. This will be my setup……50” HDTV Big Screen. The living room is 18’ x 16.5’ with 8-foot ceiling. The living room has carpet flooring, plaster walls with crawl space and attic.

Right now, I’m thing of the Grand Epic Home Theater or Epic 50 System. If I get the Grand Epic I would want to get front speakers, probably the M50ti’s. Any comments on which system or speakers to go with. Both systems are priced about the same but one system includes the OS4 rear surrounds and the other OS8’s? Is one better for movies and one for music, or is it room size? I watch a lot of movies but also listen to rock music. Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott