Via review of the AVS forum I was swayed to purchase the M2i's and was I blown away. I was so impressed it has put me in a delima for which I solict your alls help. Oops, I guess you just figured out I am from the South.

I currently have a dedicated home theater that is 11 x 19 and 8 foot ceiling. The floor covering is carpet and I have stadium seating with two rows of reclining couches for seating. I have a Yamaha 2095, two 2002 Def Tech towers with 125 watt built in subs, a 2500 Def Tech center channel and two BP1 surrounds. My video source is a NEC HT 1000 projecting on a Dalite Hi Power 106" screen.

I am considering two alternatives and would like to solict your advise on what you would recommend or to suggest any ohter option.

Option one would be to purchase a pair of M60's and sell my Def Tech towers then add a subwoofer, probably an SVS PB 12 +. This would appear to be the most economical route but I am concerned about mixing the speakers, esp the fronts.

A second option I am considering is selling the entire Det Tech set on e-bay and purchasing the Epic 60 package.

Almost forgot, I also plan to move the Yamaha upstairs and purchasing the Marantz 7400 for the theater. I assume that is a good match for the Axioms?

Would most appreciate anyone's thoughts and or recommendations.

M60ti VP150 QS4 Def Tech BP1 Marantz SR 7400 Panasonic dvd NEC HT1000 Projector