In reply to:

My only advice would be to call Fedex tomorrow and make sure they have directions of what to do in the event no one is home ( ie: drop them off at the back door ).

Actually, I have a business here in my home (so I'm here just about all the time and I didn't schedule any appointments and I get FedEx and UPS deliveries almost daily). Usually, though, if something is "out for delivery" the next day, it should at least show up as having passed through a distribution center or something by now!

I'm half joking, 'cuz it really wouldn't be the end of the world if they didn't come, but as I've admitted to that feeling of "a kid at Christmas", it's gut wrenching to be told: "Ummm, Christmas might be moved to Monday; I'll let you know"!!!

Mostly I'm just curious if there's ever any "customs" issues or anything. "Excuuuuuse me, but I need you to confirm that item is, indeed a working speaker and is not just full of Hashish. Please hook it up so I can ver.....Oooohhh. That sounds niiiiice..... What do you say you leave these boxes here with me and I'll make pretend I didn't see that carton of cigarettes, huh?"

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::