Hello,

Well I have decided to pull the trigger and order a set of Axiom speakers. I am building a new HT system, which will mainly be used for watching movies (me) and for music (the wife). I will add which speakers I am ordering to the bottom but I have a couple of questions.

First, I notice that there are lots of posts on HSU and other subs (other than Axiom), I am curious what your opinions are about the Axiom subs. I am ordering the EP350. I have read numerous posts about how much everyone enjoys their Axiom speakers, not many about the subs.

Second (this has nothing to do with speakers, sorry if this question is posted in the wrong part of the forum.) I will be buying a new receiver soon, since I let the smoke out of the old one. I am looking at the Onkyo TX-NR901, the Denon AVR-3805 or the Harman Kardon AVR 7300. Of the 3 I think that the H/R is built the best, but I don’t like that it is not THX certified. With the Denon and the Onyko it’s a toss up I guess.

I am ordering the following speakers. M60 mains, EP350 sub, QS8 surrounds, VP150 center.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks